Congratulations to the nine SQPs whose hard work in studying to pass their SQP exams in 2010 was recognised in the AMTRA SQP Prize Ceremony at the AHDA Conference on 18 January.
R-SQP (all-species SQP) winners, sponsored by Pfizer Animal Health
- 1st – Debbie Dickinson of Farmway, who won the Simon Fleet Cup
- 2nd – Alison Holloway of Fenwold Vet Practice
- 3rd – Anthony Morris of Wynnstay
E-SQP (equine and companion animal SQP) winners, sponsored by Battles
- 1st – Stephanie Asquith of The Blue Barn, who won the Battles Cup
- 2nd – Ingrid Hendry, self-employed (not able to attend)
- 3rd – Heather Walsh of SCATS
C-SQP (companion animal SQP) winners, sponsored by Merial
- 1st – Anne Mountford of Pets At Home (not able to attend)
- 2nd – James Dellow of Pets At Home
- 3rd – Adam Gibson of Pets At Home
AHDA Cup, sponsored by Novartis
The winner of the AHDA Cup for the best SQP overall, from an AHDA member, was Debbie Dickinson of Farmway.
Adam Gibson, Heather Walsh, Stephanie Asquith, James Dellow, Alison Holloway, Debbie Dickinson, and Anthony Morris